Florida National University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees.
- Application for admission, including all admissions credentials, must be received at least 30 days prior to the semester in which the applicant plans to enroll.
- High school academic transcript(s) must be official.
- Transcript(s) in languages other than English must include an official certified English translation.
- Students must demonstrate English proficiency when enrolling in a career program. (TOEFL 62/IELTS 5.5).
- Foreign schools attended must have proper accreditation by the Ministry of Education of their country or a USA accrediting commission.
- Documented evidence of means of financial support must be provided to FNU for admission purposes and for issuance of the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20-M-N) form. This evidence is also required by the American Embassy or Consulate when applying for a student visa to enter the United States.
- International students must have funds available for paying fees when they register for their classes each semester. Financial aid in the form of grants or loans from federal or state sources is not available to international students.
- Students must arrive in the USA a week prior to the start date.
A regular term is 8 weeks long other than Nursing is 16 weeks long.
Please visit our US Military and Veterans page for more information on special benefits and preferred tuition available for those serving in Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves, Veterans, and their Spouses. https://online.fnu.edu/military/
FNU accepts transfer credits. For more information, visit our main site: https://www.fnu.edu/prospective-students/transfer-students/
All FNU Online classes are taught in English.
For information regarding International Students and admissions, please contact our International Admissions Coordinator via the email or phone number below.
305-821-3333 ext. 1175